Thursday, 28 August 2014

NTU HSS DND 2014





Hopped onto this train pretty late and was the last member to join this committee when charls pulled me onboard. I felt somewhat out of place at first (half the committee is made up of last year's hss pageant contestants) but these people never made me feel inadequate. I'd never been in charge for designing event collaterals before, and my visuals were far from perfect but I'm just thankful for the opportunity and constant assurance I got from the rest. It was a pleasure to work with such lovely people!

P.S. the pubs team and our helpers would like to shamelessly claim credit for the deco ideas and execution - we turned drab, dank areas into pretty places that served as backdrops for literally hundreds of selfies. I now feel like I'm qualified to be in Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares design team or David Tutera's party crew (I loved his shows as a kid).


No comments :

Post a Comment