Saturday, 20 December 2014

#THAIGAP






Thai Gap [tahy-gap] 
 noun 
 Definition: A vacation taken in Thailand, accompanied by copious intakes of native cuisine. Satirical of the ridiculous beauty ideal that considers non-touching thighs desirable. 

 My family took a 5-day trip to Phuket two weeks ago. I love Thailand - I've lost count of the number of times I've visited the country and its islands. I love it in the most consumerist sense, the food, shopping, and other little luxuries I can't afford back here. I adore the mountains, and the wonderful people I met there on mission trips back when I was a kid. Even in the grittiness and chaos that is Thailand I always find it beautiful and look forward to coming back. Thank you again for a wonderful time Phuket, I know I'll see you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment