Thursday, 16 July 2015

3 DIY Honey Masks To Try (Guest Post on Peace and Blessings!)


Hello friends! Last week I took a short unofficial break from blogging because of freshman university camps, but now I'm back to share that I've written a guest post for Rhiannon Manzi's blog Peace and Blessings. You can find the post here.

My friends know that I'm big on DIY beauty, so this post contains some of my beauty secrets! Do give Rhiannon's blog as much love as you've given mine, and I hope you enjoy the post. Rhiannon has also written a lovely post for me about makeup tips for girls with glasses, which I will be posting up this Saturday. Stay tuned for that!

In the mean time, please do check out Peace and Blessings and follow Rhiannon and myself on our social media handles if you'd like to see more.

Rhiannon's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'

My Instagram and Bloglovin' 

7 comments :

  1. I'll have to check this out! I'm also a big fan of DIY beauty. (Even though sometimes it doesn't go as planned, lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. follow my instructions and you;ll have no problem! I made sure they're easy peasy :)

      Delete
  2. I'll check it out! DIY beauty treatments are so fun - I love doing facials at sleepovers, but never really do facials on my own so I never have the right things. But I always have produce and healthy fats on hand!

    xoxo,
    Danai @ Living, Learning, Eating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you totally should do your own facials! I love the control you get over what goes on your face. thanks for dropping by danai!

      Delete
  3. DIY Treatments are so much fun! I'll have to give this a try next time my girlfriends and I get together, especially when not everyone has the $$$ to pay up for facial treatments, this is definitely on my to-do list!

    With Love, Alyssa | www.alyssa-lenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG yes, I am so trying these. I use to make these all the time as a kid but couldnt find the recipes anywhwe online!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found my recipes then! Thanks for dropping by annessa, i love your blog!

      Delete