Friday, 29 January 2016

I MADE A MAKEUP VIDEO: Dinner Eyes (Gold Version)



This video has been a long time coming. Before I left for the UK I promised my friends that I'd teach them how I do my eyes on a daily basis, but since I was never able to show them in person they suggested I made videos instead. It was initially meant to be a small and cozy thing, I thought of uploading private videos on Facebook and tagging them, but hey, go big or go home right? Since I'm all the way in the UK, trying one more new thing really wouldn't hurt.

Products Mentioned

Palettes | Urban Decay Naked Palette and Smashbox Full Exposure
Liquid Eyeliner | Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
Mascara | Benefit They're Real
Lipstick | 3CE Matte Lip Crayon in Dubious


So here we are, my very first youtube video. As always, I'm not earning anything from this, I'm not looking for views. Thus explaining the horrible production value lol. These tutorials are somewhat a labour of love - I miss talking to my friends about makeup and I genuinely get excited when my friends find the same joy that I do in all of this.

This will not be the last of me on video, I've officially started a channel and I have no idea when or what I'll upload next but please comment or subscribe if, y'know, you wouldn't mind following one more person on youtube!





2 comments :

  1. LOVE the look! So excited to see you on youtube- def going to go subscribe <3
    xo,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement Ingrid! So nice to see you here :)

      Delete