Monday 11 January 2016

Sunday Squares: England and Other Things


Happy 2016! Considering the way 2015 ended for me, this January has been going swimmingly well. It's not Sunday anymore but here are a few snaps of England aka where I've been for the past week.

I'm currently in Coventry for my exchange programme at Warwick. I've moved into my flat and I'm the midst of documenting what it's like in here (next week's Sunday Squares perhaps?). Over the last week I've flown from Singapore to London, taken a coach to Coventry, sat on a bus to Stratford upon Avon, hopped on a train from Coventry to Guildford and back again. The travelling has barely begun and my senses already feel overloaded from just about everything. I've laughed at the bus system (my concession bus pass is a slip of paper with my face on it), swooned at Shakespeare (ok more like at his hometown) and teared and the sight of my mother leaving me on a bus. 

There's so much to do, so much to see, so much to feel in the next 6 months and I can only hope for your company on this amazing ride. 

No comments :

Post a Comment